Because of the current state of emergency in Calgary, the board will make a final decision whether or not to hold our AGM (scheduled for this Thursday) on Wednesday evening.

Please check your e-mail on Wednesday evening for confirmation.

Hope everyone is safe, well and dry. If any members need assistance, please contact Diana on her e-mail or phone.